Fwd: Hiring Kite Instructors for busy Maui, Hawaii School

  • Jay
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2012
      Peeps,

      Anybody wants to work in paradise?

      Saw this while taking a break for my 2nd assault of the wall with my mountain bike.

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Kite Maui <kitemaui1@...>
      Date: October 13, 2012, 7:06:58 AM GMT+08:00
      To: undisclosed-recipients:;
      Subject: Hiring Kite Instructors for busy Maui, Hawaii School

      Hiring Kite Instructors for busy Maui, Hawaii School

      Aloha Kite Instructors, School Owners, and Shop,

      We hope you are enjoying the wind and are having a great kite season!

      We wanted to let you know that Action Sports Maui is currently hiring kiteboarding instructors for our busy kiteboarding school. We have immediate openings for IKO assistants, level 1 and level 2 instructors.

      Maui is one of the premier destinations for kiteboarding due to the warm water, great climate and year round wind.

      Action Sports Maui, is Maui's original kiteboarding center, and the largest kiteboarding school in Hawaii. We have been teaching the sport of kiteboarding full time since 1997. Action Sports Maui kiteboarding lessons cater to every level of rider from beginner to advanced.  We are the only school on Maui equipped with a lesson center. Our lesson center, Kite Club Maui is located across from Kite Beach Maui where our students and guests have access to our facilities at Kite Club Maui, wi-fi, kite repair center, retail center as well as all the IKO products, books, and DVDs.

      Mahalo for your time and please pass this information on to anyone who may be interested. A valid work permit or green card is required to work in Hawaii. Please do not hesitate to write if you have any additional questions.

      Aloha,

      David and Suzie Dorn

      Action Sports Maui

      1-808-871-5857

      Action Sports Maui
      Phn. (808) 871-5857
      www.actionsportsmaui.com
      skype: ActionSportsMaui1

      visit us at Surf Club Maui our South Shore Surf and SUP lesson and rental center
      or Kite Club Maui our North Shore lesson and rental center for Kite, Wind, Surf, and SUP lesson and rental center