Fwd: Welcome Amihan party

  • Art Palacios
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 8, 2012

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject:Welcome Amihan party
      Date:Mon, 08 Oct 2012 18:48:33 +0800
      From:Art Palacios <arthurpalacios@...>
      To:Arthur Palacios <arthurpalacios@...>, Ming Juan Globe <domingo.juan@...>, Manolet <manolet@...>

      Hi Everybody,

      SolOviento will be holding a welcome Amihan party on Saturday Nov. 3
      2012. I will be preparing a Lamb and Seafood Paella. Also in the menu
      are special foods and desserts coming from the kitchens of Ming & Tina
      and Manolet & Connie. There will also be beer and soft drinks while
      supply lasts. But unlike previous years there will be a charge of P500
      per adult and P300 for children. If you want to join our diner can you
      please confirm to me by email on or before Oct. 25 and also how many
      persons in your company.I hope many of you can come to welcome the
      Amihan. It's a long 4 day holiday and it's also the formal opening of
      SolOviento. For your information the clubhouse is completely finished
      and we have a complete kitchen serving good food. Our rooms are also
      ready so if you need accommodations for that weekend better book early
      cause we only have limited rooms. That's it for now. I will be sending
      you updates about SolOviento as we go along.
      Malipit na ang Amihan

      Art Palacios

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 8, 2012
        Hi Art and All,

        Woohoo amihan is near! Good times! Ok I'll confirm before that time how many we will be.

        Jay Ortiz

[...]

        Sent from my iPhone

      • Jay
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 10, 2012