Re: [manilakiteboarding] Kiteboarding talk in ROX this Thursday 7pm September 20, 2012

  • Joseph Ryan Consul
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 19, 2012
      See in ROX jay! Will try to leave early from work Tom. See u!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 19, 2012, at 11:47 AM, Jay Ortiz <manilakiteboarding@...> wrote:

      Hi Guys,

      As some of you already know about this, we are pushing through with the kiteboarding introduction to ROX clients this Thursday 7pm.

      Please extend your support to the sport by being there. Let me know who can go.

      See you.

      Jay Ortiz

      On Apr 19, 2012, at 4:55 PM, Jay <manilakiteboarding@...> wrote:

      Hi art,

      Wow thanks for that reminder. I'll most likely be there Sunday as  the students are not available Monday.

      I might be in playa on Saturday otherwise I'll be in the lake

      On Apr 19, 2012, at 4:05 PM, Arthur Palacios <arthurpalacios@...> wrote:

      Hi guys last Thursday and Friday windguru also showed no wind in caliraya but we had 12 to 14. This time of year when it shows no wind in Caliraya I look up windguru in Boracay if there is wind there there will be wind in Caliraya

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 19, 2012, at 3:53 PM, Jay Ortiz <manilakiteboarding@...> wrote:

      Hi Joseph,

      I'm still trying to move my 7 intro to Kiteboarding students in Caliraya this Sunday. Wind in the lake looks iffy too as per wind guru. Will confirm Friday.

      Jay Ortiz
      Netspeed Software Inc.

      On Apr 19, 2012, at 10:12 AM, "oliohh" <oliohh@...> wrote:

      nice Joseph... we might be able to go ill text to confirm.

      --- In manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Ryan Consul <joseph.consul@...> wrote:

      > Good day everyone!
      >
      > Tono Legarda is inviting kiteboarders this Saturday in Playa Calatagan. I was there last April 9 and I was able to ride. Wind last time was blowing side on shore. However, you'll need to go out for 15-20mtrs off from shore and do water relaunch since side on winds not hitting the beach. But once out, wind was blowing steady 16-20kts (was using my 9m).
      >
      > Apologies for informing the team just now, was waiting for an email from Tono to make this invite official.
      >
      > One final note, checked Windguru (cape Santiago, Calatagan) and it seems there's only wind in the morning. ;) for the rest of the day, you can do other stuff. Plus, it will be a good treat for your family to hot the beach, do SUPs (I'm sure Tono will lend his demo units), sun bath, swim (beach and pool) and there's free lunch! 5 windsurfers will also be there with Tono on sat. A little teaser to our windsurf gods in the lake.
      >
      > You may sms me or tono so we can prepare head count.
      >
      > Thanks!
      >
      > Joseph - 0917-8305252
      > Tono- (0917) 790 6352
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone

    • Tony Han Chin Baysa
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 19, 2012
        Hi J,
        We will be arriving from Singapore around 7plus tonight and we will go straight to ROX
        Regards,
        Tony

        Sent from my iPad