Check this out

  • Jay
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2012
      Guys,

      Check this article. Let's do crossings!

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Carlo Arguelles <dmnaui@...>
      Date: August 6, 2012 5:45:53 PM GMT+08:00
      To: "Jay \(Batch 86\) Ortiz" <jaydiver1@...>
      Subject: From Gabby to you bro

      Sent from my iPhone

    • Joseph Ryan Consul
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6, 2012
        Lubang Island to Calatagan is 39km, while Verde Island to Puerto Galera is about 10.7km (straight line distance).

        Will probably train first, haha! Those two Russians are both tough, and CRAZY to be doing that kind of ride! My kind of guys. :)

        From: Carlo Arguelles <dmnaui@...>
        Date: August 6, 2012 5:45:53 PM GMT+08:00
        To: "Jay \(Batch 86\) Ortiz" <jaydiver1@...>

        Sent from my iPhone

      • Jay
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 6, 2012
          Ok papi,

          Let's organize crossings when amihan comes. At least 2 support boats.

          From: Carlo Arguelles <dmnaui@...>
          Date: August 6, 2012 5:45:53 PM GMT+08:00
          To: "Jay \(Batch 86\) Ortiz" <jaydiver1@...>

          <photo.JPG>