Re: [manilakiteboarding] Tanza, Cavite

  • Jay
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2012
      Wow that's great oli. Thanks for the info. I kited there years ago in aroma beach several times. Yup lots of people and cowboy restrooms. That's a good place for quick day trips during the habagat. With the new cavite expressway that place should be faster now to go to. I remember the beach is black sand and water was a bit choppy.

      On Jun 4, 2012, at 4:16 PM, "m.g. ebro" <cavemanebro@...> wrote:

      Anong est wind speed (avg n gusts)?  Is the beach sandy, pebbly or rocky?  Thanks for the info.  Sayang di tayo natuloy today but at least we know the Habagat is here!

      Cheers,

      MG