Re: Tanza, Cavite

  • oliohh
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2012
      hey mg, i would estimate the wind averaging about 18 knots maxed out late afternoon to 25 knots. btw The wind was coming from W then switched to SW. The spot should also work SSW but would be gusty i think. Beach is mostly sandy with broken shells and pebbly. yeh i'll hit you up when it's working there again and I'm able to go. cheers

      oli

      --- In manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com, "m.g. ebro" <cavemanebro@...> wrote:

      > Anong est wind speed (avg n gusts)?  Is the beach sandy, pebbly or rocky?  Thanks for the info.  Sayang di tayo natuloy today but at least we know the Habagat is here!
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > MG

    • Jay
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 2012
        Wow that's great oli. Thanks for the info. I kited there years ago in aroma beach several times. Yup lots of people and cowboy restrooms. That's a good place for quick day trips during the habagat. With the new cavite expressway that place should be faster now to go to. I remember the beach is black sand and water was a bit choppy.