[Fwd: Notice of Race: PWA Caliraya Commodore's Cup]

  • Art Palacios
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2009
      Commodores cup
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2009
        Hi guys -- heads up on the Caliraya Commodore's Cup.

        Details below!

        =============
        PWA CALIRAYA COMMODORE'S CUP 2009

        December 5-6, 2009
        Camp C=li, Lake Caliraya

        Events:
        Windsurfing Slalom
        Kiteboarding Big=Air
        Kiteboarding Slalom
        Classes TBA.

        Venue:
        All participants and guests must be billeted at Camp Cali because there will be no boat service until the end of the event.

        Schedule:
        Registration at 9AM on December 5 at Surfkamp, Lake Caliraya
        Last boat to Camp Cali at 11AM.=br>First possible start at 1PM on December 5 at Camp Cali, Lake Caliraya
        Rates:
        Package rate for overnight accommodation at Camp Cali includes 2 lunches, 1 dinner and 1 breakfast, and Saturday boat service to Camp Cali from Surfkamp and a return service on Sunday.
        Racers: P2,500.00 inclusive of registration fee and a race shirt and a chance to win raffle prizes.
        Guests: P1,500.00 accommodations and meals only.

        Mandatories:
        PWA-Approved Sail Numbers required and will be available for sale.
        Floatation vests for Juniors and Novice Classes.

        Jay Ortiz
        IKO Instructor #4875
        Manila Kiteboarding School

        Try the new FASTER Yahoo! Mail.. Experience it today!