Kiteboarding Olympic campaign and galera trip update

  • Jay
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2012
      Guys,

      Check out the kiteboarding Olympic campaign update. They are planning coarse race, slalom and enduro.

      Last Friday crossing from verde island to galera was super fun! It blew 18 kts. The launch spot was really nice with wide beach and side shore winds. The route is shorter than last years crossing but harder since we have to sail directly downwind. Took is 3 hours for the whole trip.I'm sure all the guys are still pretty stoked.

      Next crossing is on march 24 in anilao. It will be sombrero island to Ligpo island. Let's do it!

      On Feb 23, 2012, at 8:34 PM, Brad Easton <bradeaston@...> wrote:

      Jay,

      Wish I could be there with you guys !
      Have a great time :-)