Re: [manilakiteboarding] Re: carpool to caliraya

  • J&S
    Message 1 of 31 , Dec 19, 2011
      Yo uri,

      When ate you going? Thinking of going this week.

      Cheers
      Spencer

      From: singla20@... <singla20@...>;
      From: Jay Ortiz <manilakiteboarding@...>
      Sender: manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 11:39:07 +0800
      To: manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com<manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com

      I'll be in Cali Friday around 9am. See you.

      Also, playa calatagan is again inviting us on December 26 to 30th. I'll be in Palawan but anyone who wants to try it out is welcome.

      Jay Ortiz
      Netspeed Software Inc.

      On Dec 20, 2011, at 9:00 AM, "oliohh" <oliohh@...> wrote:

      hey there jay sadly we have family lunch on saturday and won't be able to stay through friday night. sayang talaga. I'll see if we could just do a day trip sometime between now and friday night. what time will you be in cali on friday? i hope to see you there if we make it up on that day. thanks again

      --- In manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com, "oliohh" <oliohh@...> wrote:

      > hello kiters my name is Oliver. I wanted to connect with people that are heading up to LC this week. We have money for gas if you have room for me, my fiancé Karina and kite gear. thanks so much.

    • oliohh
      Message 31 of 31 , Jan 21, 2012
        anyone wanna hit the lake monday? kung hei fat choi!