Re: [manilakiteboarding] CWA Fleet Director Ming Juan's birthday celebration & MORE on December 17!

    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 10, 2011
      Ok Buddy,

      See you.

      We need head count for the paella. Pls list below who's coming

      1. Jay, pinky and 2 kids
      2.

      Jay Ortiz
      Netspeed Software Inc.

      On Dec 10, 2011, at 8:35 PM, Buddy Lopa <BuddyLopa@...> wrote:

      Greetings members of the Caliraya Windsport Association, please be advised of the birthday celebration of our Fleet Logistics Director, Ming Juan, on the 17th of December at Solo Viento, Lake Caliraya. In conjunction with this, we will also be holding our Welcom Back Amihan Party and the much awaited Annual Paella Night by immediate past Commodore and reluctant master chef Art Palacios. Pls feel free to bring your own viand to beef up the table! Party starts at the crack of dawn in the water and continues at Solo Viento by sundown!

      Buddy Lopa
      CWA Fleet Secretary

    • Ernesto Lim

        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 11, 2011
          Reo plus Tet

          From: Ernesto Lim <estong300@...>
          Sender: manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 10:07:11 +0800 (SGT)
          To: manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com<manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com

          just me going

          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 11, 2011
            Hello Again CWA Fleet,

            Greetings again CWA members... Due to the high probability of rain this coming Saturday, Director Ming Juan decided to move the get-together to his house at Sierra Lakes Subdivision, also in Lake Caliraya. The party still starts at sundown (around 6pm). For those who are not familiar with Ming's residence, you may proceed to Surf Kamp or Solo Viento a little earlier so you can convoy with other members to the venue.

            Confirmed so far are the ff:

            1  Jay & Pinky Ortiz + 2kids
            2  Estong Lim
            3  Buddy Lopa
            4
            5

            Others pls reply to this email for confirmation, otherwise you might not get a portion of Art's delicious Paella! :-)

            Thanks,

            Buddy Lopa
            CWA Fleet Secretary

            The Paella Night is also Art's birthday treat for the fleet! :-D

            Sent from my iPad

            On Dec 10, 2011, at 20:35, Buddy Lopa <buddylopa@...> wrote:

            > Greetings members of the Caliraya Windsport Association, please be advised of the birthday celebration of our Fleet Logistics Director, Ming Juan, on the 17th of December at Solo Viento, Lake Caliraya. In conjunction with this, we will also be holding our Welcom Back Amihan Party and the much awaited Annual Paella Night by immediate past Commodore and reluctant master chef Art Palacios. Pls feel free to bring your own viand to beef up the table! Party starts at the crack of dawn in the water and continues at Solo Viento by sundown!
            >>

            > Buddy Lopa
            > CWA Fleet Secretary

          • Buddy Lopa
            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 11, 2011
              Updated list of attendees this Saturday,

              Hello Again CWA Fleet,

              Greetings again CWA members... Due to the high probability of rain this coming Saturday, Director Ming Juan decided to move the get-together to his house at Sierra Lakes Subdivision, also in Lake Caliraya. The party still starts at sundown (around 6pm). For those who are not familiar with Ming's residence, you may proceed to Surf Kamp or Solo Viento a little earlier so you can convoy with other members to the venue.

              Confirmed so far are the ff:

              1  Jay & Pinky Ortiz + 2kids
              2  Estong Lim
              3  Buddy Lopa
              4  Reo & Tet Mendoza
              5
              6
              7

              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 11, 2011
                Ok here is the latest headcount

                We need head count for the paella. Pls list below who's coming

                1. Jay, pinky and 2 kids
                2. Reo and tet
                3. Ernesto
                4. Erwin and RJ

                Please add your name on the list above.

                Jay Ortiz

                On Dec 12, 2011, at 2:55 PM, "Reo" <djreomendoza@...> wrote:

                We need head count for the paella. Pls list below who's coming

                1. Jay, pinky and 2 kids
                2.
              • verge bayani
                Message 7 of 12 , Dec 11, 2011
                  jay,
                       count me in and wendy, thanks

                  We need head count for the paella. Pls list below who's coming

                  1. Jay, pinky and 2 kids
                  2. Reo and tet
                  3. Ernesto
                  4. Erwin and RJ

                  Please add your name on the list above.

                  Jay Ortiz

                  On Dec 12, 2011, at 2:55 PM, "Reo" <djreomendoza@...> wrote:

                  We need head count for the paella. Pls list below who's coming

                  1. Jay, pinky and 2 kids
                  2.

                • Rina Monique Garcia
                  Message 8 of 12 , Dec 12, 2011