CWA Fleet Director Ming Juan's birthday celebration & MORE on December 17!

  • Buddy Lopa
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 10, 2011
      Greetings members of the Caliraya Windsport Association, please be advised of the birthday celebration of our Fleet Logistics Director, Ming Juan, on the 17th of December at Solo Viento, Lake Caliraya. In conjunction with this, we will also be holding our Welcom Back Amihan Party and the much awaited Annual Paella Night by immediate past Commodore and reluctant master chef Art Palacios. Pls feel free to bring your own viand to beef up the table! Party starts at the crack of dawn in the water and continues at Solo Viento by sundown!

      Buddy Lopa
      CWA Fleet Secretary
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 10, 2011
        Ok Buddy,

        See you.

        We need head count for the paella. Pls list below who's coming

        1. Jay, pinky and 2 kids
        2.

        Jay Ortiz
        Netspeed Software Inc.

        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 11, 2011
          The Paella Night is also Art's birthday treat for the fleet! :-D

          Sent from my iPad

          On Dec 10, 2011, at 20:35, Buddy Lopa <buddylopa@...> wrote:

          > Greetings members of the Caliraya Windsport Association, please be advised of the birthday celebration of our Fleet Logistics Director, Ming Juan, on the 17th of December at Solo Viento, Lake Caliraya. In conjunction with this, we will also be holding our Welcom Back Amihan Party and the much awaited Annual Paella Night by immediate past Commodore and reluctant master chef Art Palacios. Pls feel free to bring your own viand to beef up the table! Party starts at the crack of dawn in the water and continues at Solo Viento by sundown!
          >>

          > Buddy Lopa
          > CWA Fleet Secretary
        • Ernesto Lim
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 11, 2011
            just me going

            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 11, 2011
              Reo plus Tet

              From: Ernesto Lim <estong300@...>
              Sender: manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 10:07:11 +0800 (SGT)
              To: manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com<manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com>
              ReplyTo: manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com

              just me going

              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 11, 2011
                Hello Again CWA Fleet,

                Greetings again CWA members... Due to the high probability of rain this coming Saturday, Director Ming Juan decided to move the get-together to his house at Sierra Lakes Subdivision, also in Lake Caliraya. The party still starts at sundown (around 6pm). For those who are not familiar with Ming's residence, you may proceed to Surf Kamp or Solo Viento a little earlier so you can convoy with other members to the venue.

                Confirmed so far are the ff:

                1  Jay & Pinky Ortiz + 2kids
                2  Estong Lim
                3  Buddy Lopa
                4
                5

                Others pls reply to this email for confirmation, otherwise you might not get a portion of Art's delicious Paella! :-)

                Thanks,

                Buddy Lopa
                CWA Fleet Secretary

                The Paella Night is also Art's birthday treat for the fleet! :-D

                Sent from my iPad

                On Dec 10, 2011, at 20:35, Buddy Lopa <buddylopa@...> wrote:

                > Greetings members of the Caliraya Windsport Association, please be advised of the birthday celebration of our Fleet Logistics Director, Ming Juan, on the 17th of December at Solo Viento, Lake Caliraya. In conjunction with this, we will also be holding our Welcom Back Amihan Party and the much awaited Annual Paella Night by immediate past Commodore and reluctant master chef Art Palacios. Pls feel free to bring your own viand to beef up the table! Party starts at the crack of dawn in the water and continues at Solo Viento by sundown!
                >>

                > Buddy Lopa
                > CWA Fleet Secretary

              • Buddy Lopa
                Message 7 of 12 , Dec 11, 2011
                  Updated list of attendees this Saturday,

                  Hello Again CWA Fleet,

                  Greetings again CWA members... Due to the high probability of rain this coming Saturday, Director Ming Juan decided to move the get-together to his house at Sierra Lakes Subdivision, also in Lake Caliraya. The party still starts at sundown (around 6pm). For those who are not familiar with Ming's residence, you may proceed to Surf Kamp or Solo Viento a little earlier so you can convoy with other members to the venue.

                  Confirmed so far are the ff:

                  1  Jay & Pinky Ortiz + 2kids
                  2  Estong Lim
                  3  Buddy Lopa
                  4  Reo & Tet Mendoza
                  5
                  6
                  7

                  Message 8 of 12 , Dec 11, 2011
                    Ok here is the latest headcount

                    We need head count for the paella. Pls list below who's coming

                    1. Jay, pinky and 2 kids
                    2. Reo and tet
                    3. Ernesto
                    4. Erwin and RJ

                    Please add your name on the list above.

                    Jay Ortiz

                    On Dec 12, 2011, at 2:55 PM, "Reo" <djreomendoza@...> wrote:

                    We need head count for the paella. Pls list below who's coming

                    1. Jay, pinky and 2 kids
                    2.
                  • verge bayani
                    Message 9 of 12 , Dec 11, 2011
                      jay,
                           count me in and wendy, thanks

                      We need head count for the paella. Pls list below who's coming

                      1. Jay, pinky and 2 kids
                      2. Reo and tet
                      3. Ernesto
                      4. Erwin and RJ

                      Please add your name on the list above.

                      Jay Ortiz

                      On Dec 12, 2011, at 2:55 PM, "Reo" <djreomendoza@...> wrote:

                      We need head count for the paella. Pls list below who's coming

                      1. Jay, pinky and 2 kids
                      2.

                    • Rina Monique Garcia
                      Message 10 of 12 , Dec 12, 2011