CWA general meeting and Elections Nov. 28, 2011 Monday

    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 21, 2011
      Hi Kiteboarders and Windsurfers,

      As tasked by our commodore Art, I hereby call for a general membership meeting and elections with details below.

      Date: Monday November 28, 2011
      Time: 6pm
      Venue: Casa Nami, Jupiter St. Makati

      Agenda:
      1. Elections of officers
      2. Other matters

      See you all. November 30 is a holiday just to remind everyone.

      Jay Ortiz
      Netspeed Software Inc.

      On Sep 27, 2011, at 11:30 PM, Jay Ortiz <manilakiteboarding@...> wrote:

      Hi kiteboarders and windsurfers,

      See you all on Monday. I'll just finalize the venue and email everyone. Please confirm your attendance. I heard you will get a free invite to the welcome back amihan paella party if you attend this meeting. Woohoo amihan is coming!

      Jay Ortiz
      Netspeed Software Inc.

      On Sep 27, 2011, at 6:07 PM, Art Palacios <arthurpalacios@...> wrote:

      Hi fellow members,

      Amihan is just a few weeks away and I am sending you this attachment covering all our Caliraya Windsport Ass'n. income and expenses from the start until Sept. 2011. As you can see to date we

      have a negative balance and the bad news is that the engine of our rescue boat has gone kaput. The options are:   To repair the engine will cost P45,000,  a new one around P80,000. Also we

      can buy a good 2nd hand engine for around P50,000. These are things that we have to discuss among ourselves in a general meeting so we can decide on this urgent matter. For now we still

      rescue boat using a borrowed engine from our director Ming, but we have to solve this matter in our general meeting which I have set for this coming Monday Oct. 3.  Jay Ortiz will text you

      the next few days as to the time and venue of our meeting. Please bring money to pay for next years dues and an assessment for an engine. Also another option for our engine

      replacement is if we have a member amongst us that wants to contribute a good used engine that he is no longer using and we give him in return an offset on his dues.  Hope to see you guys at

      the meeting on Monday.

      Art Palacios

      <CWA start to Sept. 2011.rar>
    • Buddy Lopa
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 10, 2011
        Greetings members of the Caliraya Windsport Association, please be advised of the birthday celebration of our Fleet Logistics Director, Ming Juan, on the 17th of December at Solo Viento, Lake Caliraya. In conjunction with this, we will also be holding our Welcom Back Amihan Party and the much awaited Annual Paella Night by immediate past Commodore and reluctant master chef Art Palacios. Pls feel free to bring your own viand to beef up the table! Party starts at the crack of dawn in the water and continues at Solo Viento by sundown!

        Buddy Lopa
        CWA Fleet Secretary
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 10, 2011
          Ok Buddy,

          See you.

          We need head count for the paella. Pls list below who's coming

          1. Jay, pinky and 2 kids
          2.

          Jay Ortiz
          Netspeed Software Inc.

          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 11, 2011
            The Paella Night is also Art's birthday treat for the fleet! :-D

            Sent from my iPad

            On Dec 10, 2011, at 20:35, Buddy Lopa <buddylopa@...> wrote:

            > Greetings members of the Caliraya Windsport Association, please be advised of the birthday celebration of our Fleet Logistics Director, Ming Juan, on the 17th of December at Solo Viento, Lake Caliraya. In conjunction with this, we will also be holding our Welcom Back Amihan Party and the much awaited Annual Paella Night by immediate past Commodore and reluctant master chef Art Palacios. Pls feel free to bring your own viand to beef up the table! Party starts at the crack of dawn in the water and continues at Solo Viento by sundown!
            >>

            > Buddy Lopa
            > CWA Fleet Secretary
          • Ernesto Lim
            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 11, 2011
              just me going

              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 11, 2011
                Reo plus Tet

                From: Ernesto Lim <estong300@...>
                Sender: manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 10:07:11 +0800 (SGT)
                To: manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com<manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com>
                ReplyTo: manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com

                just me going

                Message 7 of 12 , Dec 11, 2011
                  Hello Again CWA Fleet,

                  Greetings again CWA members... Due to the high probability of rain this coming Saturday, Director Ming Juan decided to move the get-together to his house at Sierra Lakes Subdivision, also in Lake Caliraya. The party still starts at sundown (around 6pm). For those who are not familiar with Ming's residence, you may proceed to Surf Kamp or Solo Viento a little earlier so you can convoy with other members to the venue.

                  Confirmed so far are the ff:

                  1  Jay & Pinky Ortiz + 2kids
                  2  Estong Lim
                  3  Buddy Lopa
                  4
                  5

                  Others pls reply to this email for confirmation, otherwise you might not get a portion of Art's delicious Paella! :-)

                  Thanks,

                  Buddy Lopa
                  CWA Fleet Secretary

                  The Paella Night is also Art's birthday treat for the fleet! :-D

                  Sent from my iPad

                  On Dec 10, 2011, at 20:35, Buddy Lopa <buddylopa@...> wrote:

                  > Greetings members of the Caliraya Windsport Association, please be advised of the birthday celebration of our Fleet Logistics Director, Ming Juan, on the 17th of December at Solo Viento, Lake Caliraya. In conjunction with this, we will also be holding our Welcom Back Amihan Party and the much awaited Annual Paella Night by immediate past Commodore and reluctant master chef Art Palacios. Pls feel free to bring your own viand to beef up the table! Party starts at the crack of dawn in the water and continues at Solo Viento by sundown!
                  >>

                  > Buddy Lopa
                  > CWA Fleet Secretary

                • Buddy Lopa
                  Message 8 of 12 , Dec 11, 2011
                    Updated list of attendees this Saturday,

                    Hello Again CWA Fleet,

                    Greetings again CWA members... Due to the high probability of rain this coming Saturday, Director Ming Juan decided to move the get-together to his house at Sierra Lakes Subdivision, also in Lake Caliraya. The party still starts at sundown (around 6pm). For those who are not familiar with Ming's residence, you may proceed to Surf Kamp or Solo Viento a little earlier so you can convoy with other members to the venue.

                    Confirmed so far are the ff:

                    1  Jay & Pinky Ortiz + 2kids
                    2  Estong Lim
                    3  Buddy Lopa
                    4  Reo & Tet Mendoza
                    5
                    6
                    7

                    Message 9 of 12 , Dec 11, 2011
                      Ok here is the latest headcount

                      We need head count for the paella. Pls list below who's coming

                      1. Jay, pinky and 2 kids
                      2. Reo and tet
                      3. Ernesto
                      4. Erwin and RJ

                      Please add your name on the list above.

                      Jay Ortiz

                      On Dec 12, 2011, at 2:55 PM, "Reo" <djreomendoza@...> wrote:

                      We need head count for the paella. Pls list below who's coming

                      1. Jay, pinky and 2 kids
                      2.
                    • verge bayani
                      Message 10 of 12 , Dec 11, 2011
                        jay,
                             count me in and wendy, thanks

                        We need head count for the paella. Pls list below who's coming

                        1. Jay, pinky and 2 kids
                        2. Reo and tet
                        3. Ernesto
                        4. Erwin and RJ

                        Please add your name on the list above.

                        Jay Ortiz

                        On Dec 12, 2011, at 2:55 PM, "Reo" <djreomendoza@...> wrote:

                        We need head count for the paella. Pls list below who's coming

                        1. Jay, pinky and 2 kids
                        2.

                      • Rina Monique Garcia
                        Message 11 of 12 , Dec 12, 2011