RE: [manilakiteboarding] Cebuano looking for info on pagudpud ilocos

  • frederic soupart
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 15, 2011
      hey clint

      I went to pagudpud last march and kingfisher is a nice place to stay it is about 15 minutes tricycle from the town and  they do good food .
      things to do kite go to the waterfall it is about 20 minutes trek but so nice. As for the kiting pack your smallest kite it blows like hell their.
      greetings fred

      To: manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com
      From: manilakiteboarding@...
      Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 22:18:35 +0800
      Subject: Re: [manilakiteboarding] Cebuano looking for info on pagudpud ilocos

      Welcome to the group Clint,

      You can login to the yahoogroups and browse the messages about Pagudpod. Uri just came from there and probably knows the conditions.

      Jay Ortiz
      Netspeed Software Inc.

      On Nov 11, 2011, at 2:00 AM, "Clint" <csuson@...> wrote:

      Hi Guys,

      I'm new here and I will be visiting the country in the end Dec and planning on kiting the waves in pagudpud ilocos. I'm originally from Cebu but now lives in San Francisco.

      I'm still doing my research, so I would like to know the ff. from you guys:

      wind and wave conditions, where to stay, do's and don't, if there's any access issue, best way to get there, etc.

      I've heard of kingfisher resort, is this place any good, is there other alternatives.

      I appreciate the help.

      -clint

    • Clint
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 16, 2011
        Thanks for the info fred. Do you recommend other places to stay there and can you kite pretty much anywhere in the beach?

        thx!