CWA Annual Membership meeting

  • Buddy Lopa
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2011
      Greetings Caliraya Windsport Association Fleet,

      We'd like to announce the holding of our annual membership meeting tomorrow evening, Oct 3, 2011, at 7:30 in the evening. Venue will be at  Casa Nami Surf Bar (courtesy of our good friend amd fellow member, Cap'n Eddie Boy Santos) along Jupiter street at the second floor of Whistle Stop (beside Fiama Bar).
       Agenda will be financial position of the club and collection of annual and monthly dues, rehab of our rescue boat outboard, invitation of Eton City, and all around fellowship shooting the breeze (story-telling-a-lie)!
      Hope to see you there!

      Buddy Lopa
      IKO Asst. Instructor # 7622
      Manila Kiteboarding School
    • estong300@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2011
        Ok see you guy tomorrow at 7:30 p.m.

        On Oct 2, 2011, at 8:09 PM, Buddy Lopa <BuddyLopa@...> wrote:

        Greetings Caliraya Windsport Association Fleet,

        We'd like to announce the holding of our annual membership meeting tomorrow evening, Oct 3, 2011, at 7:30 in the evening. Venue will be at  Casa Nami Surf Bar (courtesy of our good friend amd fellow member, Cap'n Eddie Boy Santos) along Jupiter street at the second floor of Whistle Stop (beside Fiama Bar).
         Agenda will be financial position of the club and collection of annual and monthly dues, rehab of our rescue boat outboard, invitation of Eton City, and all around fellowship shooting the breeze (story-telling-a-lie)!
        Hope to see you there!

        Buddy Lopa
        IKO Asst. Instructor # 7622
        Manila Kiteboarding School