Fwd: Airush Newsletter: NEW! Alex Pastor Video

  • Manfred Luig
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2011

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Airush International <newsletter@...>
      Date: Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 10:20 AM
      Subject: Airush Newsletter: NEW! Alex Pastor Video
      To: manfred.s.luig@...

      Hey Airush Subscribers!

      Another case of the Mondays.  A new video featuring Alex Pastor riding boots in Brazil.  Some great cinematography!

      Check it out here: Follow Your Passion

      Alex is riding the Airush Razor and testing a prototype board. ;)

      Happy Winds!

      Airush International

      www.airush.com
      Airush hates spammers just as much as you do! We make a promise and commitment to our subscribers to never release details to outside entities. We will continue to provide valuable Airush related news to inform you, the reader, of who what when where and why of Airush Kiteboarding.

      Our mailing address is:
      Airush International
      175/1 Moo 12, Soi Suksawai 2,
      Bangna-Trad Km 13. Rd
      Bangplee Yai, Bangplee, Bangkok 10540

      Add us to your address book

      Copyright (C) 2011 Airush International All rights reserved.

      Forward this email to a friend
      Update your profile