Re: [manilakiteboarding] Wind report

  • Jack Alvarez
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 31, 2011
      No wind in Subic today. We decided to surf in Zambales and got slammed by the waves really hard.

      On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 8:41 AM, Luigi <jerbe2002@...> wrote:

      Happy birthday Joseph !

      Iphone から

      On Jul 31, 2011, at 7:13 AM, Jay Ortiz <manilakiteboarding@...> wrote:

      Ok see you Shahar and Joseph,,

      Anybody else? Hope you get wind today in Subic.  here in Amanpulo only 30mins wind fri and yesterday. Art said in Cali it's 12 to 15 it's fri til sat noon. In boracic 6meter kite Friday and 12m kite sat as per friends of Duki. looks like we are the only spot with no wind.

      calling Mr. Manny Cabili, let's go Subic next week. also let's sled the kite board event there this Aug. Guys, let's all help manny organize the event.

      Life is good!

      Jay Ortiz

      On Jul 29, 2011, at 2:57 PM, Shahar Turgeman <secsi1948@...> wrote:

      I am in for sure...

      Regards,

      Shahar Turgeman
      Protective Security

      Sent From My IPhone

      On Jul 29, 2011, at 14:34, Jay Ortiz <manilakiteboarding@...> wrote:

      Ok I'm in. Kite board and MMA!

      I was hoping there's one again soon then it's postponed to next wk. Great!

      Jay

      On Jul 29, 2011, at 12:00 PM, Joseph Ryan Consul <joseph.consul@...> wrote:

      Hi everyone!

      Just got a call from the organizer of the colt 45 mma event in Subic tomorrow, they've decided to postpone it to next week due to the recent typhoon.

      Will still be in subic on sunday with jack. But i'll also be goin there next week, so lemme know who wants to watch so i can prepare vip seats for the gang.

      Thanks!

      Joseph

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 29, 2011, at 9:23 AM, Jay Ortiz <manilakiteboarding@...> wrote:

      Wow Joseph just told me there's an MMA in Subic this Sat night! we are all invited to watch. He will take care of the VIP seats and the booze!

      Thanks for the invite but I'll be kiteboarding/teaching in Amanpulo fri to sun. Enjoy guys il join you next time.

      Jay

      On Jul 28, 2011, at 10:03 PM, Jack Alvarez <alvarez.jack@...> wrote:

      Hello Everyone,

      Joseph and I will be in Subic this Sunday. Anybody wants to join? Lets Go!

      Thanks,
      Jack

      Message 2 of 18 , Aug 24, 2011
        Guys,

        It's windy everywhere! It's also a 4 day weekend! It's 14 to 25kts it's amihan winds for the next 5 days. Check out wind guru for caliraya lake. Looks perfect and no rain.

        Subic and calatagan looks epic too but rainy.

        Let's  shred!!!! I plan to head out to Cali sat to Monday. I might also explore calatagan bats gas tomorrow Friday. Let's go!

        Spencer will be in la union so if you want waves and wind head out there with him. Spence bring your new 9 and 12 meters.

        Jay Ortiz

[...]

      • m.g. ebro
        Message 3 of 18 , Aug 24, 2011
          Guys, if the conditions in Caliraya hold up, I'll leave Makati on Monday, around 6am and stay overnight.  I'll be bringing a van so if anyone wants to join me and split toll/fuel costs, give me a buzz at 09224959718 or 09491417059.

          Cheers,

          M.G.

        • singla20@gmail.com
          Message 4 of 18 , Aug 24, 2011
            Good news bros!

            Spencer, where are u staying in Subic?

            From: "m.g. ebro" <cavemanebro@...>
            Sender: manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 20:05:39 -0700 (PDT)
            To: manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com<manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com>
            ReplyTo: manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 18 , Aug 24, 2011
              I'll be in la union boys. Hope winds hold up for everyone.

              Message 6 of 18 , Aug 24, 2011
                Hi jay,

                Everything seems to be working. I heard from local boys from la union that it's getting windy. I bet Pagudpud Wil be epic for the big boys....

                Message 7 of 18 , Aug 25, 2011
                  Hi Jay,

                  I advised Antonio Brunner of Deutsche Bank about kiteboarding plans this weekend... maybe you'd like to include him in the e-group. His email add: antonio.brunner@...

                  thanks,

                  Buddy

                  Message 8 of 18 , Aug 25, 2011
                    Done.

                    Wow the plan it to have a kite board and windsurf race this long weekend in Cali. Also we plan to have a make your own pizza party on Saturday night in mings's brick oven!

                    just do it.

                    Jay Ortiz

                  • Joseph Ryan Consul
                    Message 9 of 18 , Aug 25, 2011
                      Hi all,

                      Looks like a lot of guys heading for cali this weekend

                      Making compromise with kid to go to a beach on Sunday - Monday. May not be able to join u but do you have reco where in calatagan is the best spot to kite? Or other beach areas?

                      Spencer, might consider San Juan, LU this Sunday. Will try to call some locals for info as well.  pagudpud might be too far. But a nearer beach would be better.

                      Thanks!
                      Joseph

                      Sent from my iPhone

                      Message 10 of 18 , Aug 29, 2011
                        Hi guys,

                        Thanks for inviting me to this group! Was out of the country for the long weekend. Hope to join on of the next sessions!

                        Cheers

                        Antonio