2011 Slingshot 12m Rally for Sale

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2011
      Hi All,

      I'm selling a 2011 Slingshot 12m Rally (black, yellow & white), including Bar, bag, pump (still in the bag!), etc.

      It has the new compstick bar, which has the best trim / saftely system I have ever used.

      It has only been used for 4 / 5 weekends and one weeks holiday in Boracay. Always washed and stored properly. I ended up buying a 14 & 10, so I don't need the 12 anymore.

      Great kite, check out the reviews, really easy to fly, launch etc, and drives up wind.
      I can post some pictures if anyone is interested. I'm also heading back to Europe and looking to get rid of this before I leave (in the next 3 weeks). let me know if anyone is interested. The kite is in Makati.

      12m is ideal for the light winds this time of year (as long as you are lighter than me, that is :-))
      The retail price is $1849, but I would take $1500 ono. Check out the link below.

      to Quote Slingshot:

      "New for 2011, Slingshot introduces the Rally. We extracted C kite DNA from both our legendary Fuel and RPM, and added the third element of the Delta shape to create the industry first Open Delta C kite. The Rally and the new Open Delta C kite platform delivers all the desirable features of a Delta coupled with the performance feel of a C kite. The Rally is the choice for crossover freestyle and excellent in surf!"

      http://www.slingshotsports.com/2011-Rally?sc=45&category=30326#