Re: [manilakiteboarding] Kavino Restaurant dinner June 30,2011 Thursday 7pm

  • John Berry
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2011

      Hope everyone is well.  Any tips on where to kite this weekend?
      Thanks
      John

      Sent from my iPad

      On Jun 29, 2011, at 12:46 PM, Jim Hooper <jamesahooper@...> wrote:

      Hi Jay,

      I might be interested in coming along. depends what time.   Also where is the resto?

      Regards

      Jim Hooper

      M +63 906 243 1351

      • singla20@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 5, 2011
          hi all,

          I am planing to go to Caliraya this weekend. Who is the forecast?

          Thanks

          Uri

          From: Joseph Ryan Consul <joseph.consul@...>
          Sender: manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 08:15:55 +0800
          To: manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com<manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 5, 2011
            Hi Uri,

            We still have to go to your Barcino bar. The forecast is southwest (Habagat). Yup cali might be kiteable. Subic looks windy but heavy rain.

            See you.

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 5, 2011
              Yes, let's plan soon dinner at my resto guys :) but, am leaving to Spain on July 14th and coming back August 7th.

              Where is Habagat? How many knots do you expect?

              Cheers