Future kiteboarder

  • Bombit
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2011
      Hey guys! Just joined your Yahoo!groups although I'm not a kiteboarder yet. I hope you guys can help me with this :P I'm dying to learn!!! Who should I get in touch with for lessons?

      Hope to be shredding it with you guys soon!

      Bombit
    • Shahar Turgeman
      Message 2 of 5 , May 3, 2011
        The only one  - Jay Ortiz

        --
        Shahar    Turgeman
        Protective Security Consultant

        mobile: +63-917-8449899

        CONFIDENTIAL!

      • BuddyLopa@mme.ph
        Message 3 of 5 , May 3, 2011
          Hi Bombit,

          Welcome to the group!

          The main man at the Manila Kiteboarding School to get in touch with is Jay Ortiz, IKO Instructor # 4875. You can contact him through this thread or at mobile # +639178992000 for details on how you can get started in kiteboarding.

          See you in the water soon!

          Warmest regards,

          Buddy Lopa
          IKO Asst Instructor # 7622

          From: "Bombit" <bombit_md@...>
          Sender: manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 04:02:19 -0000
          To: <manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: [manilakiteboarding] Future kiteboarder

            Message 5 of 5 , May 7, 2011
              Thanks, Buddy!

              I got in touch with Jay already. Game on! :-)   Although I haven't discussed the details yet, I'm good to go.  Just have to get clearance from the Department of Finance (a.k.a. The Wife) :-P

              On 5/4/2011 12:14 PM, BuddyLopa@... wrote: Hi Bombit,

              From: "Bombit" <bombit_md@...>
              Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 04:02:19 -0000