Fw: Taboo 17m ridden to multiple victories in course racing and speed-sailing events- our best ever lightwind and race kite

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      Hi Guys,

      Check this out! Welcome back amihan!

      Jay Ortiz
      IKO Instructor #4875
      Manila Kiteboarding School

      --- On Sat, 10/30/10, arthur@... <arthur@...> wrote:

      From: arthur@... <arthur@...>
      Subject: Taboo 17m ridden to multiple victories in course racing and speed-sailing events- our best ever lightwind and race kite
      To: manilakiteboarding@...
      Date: Saturday, 30 October, 2010, 7:11 AM

      Best Kiteboarding the best Kitesurfing Gear
      Volume 4 Issue 19

      TABOO CLAIMS 1ST AND 2ND PLACE IN BRAZILIAN COURSE RACINGCHAMPIONSHIPS

      Brazilian Team riders take the Taboo to 1st and2nd place in the men's and women's course racing events at the 2nd round of the Volkswagen sponsored Brazilian kitesurfingchampionship
      Click here to read what makes the 17m a winner.

      TABOO SPEEDSAILING VICTORY
      Dave Williams took hisnew 17m Taboo to the fastest speed during the 1st days sailing and victory in the Gold Fleet class at Weymouth Speed Week.
      Click here to read Dave's report

      BEST KITEBOARDING ARE MOVING?
      Don't panic- we arejust moving to a new Facebook profile that will enable us to link up with more kiters than before. We were running up to the 5000friend limit on Facebook so we've upgraded to a new account.
      Click here tolink up with us again
      Email from bestkiteboarding.com is neversent unsolicited, please click hereto be removed from our mailing list.