470Re: [manilakiteboarding] Looking for Butch Allaje

  • Reuben Mendoza
    Jul 9, 2013
      Hey guys,

      Just wanted to drop a line and say that I miss the fleet so much and I hope I can join you all at soloviento again soon.

      May the wind be with all of you, ahoo!

      Your one and only blind kiter,

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 9, 2013, at 4:58 PM, "Domingo C. Juan Jr" <domingo.juan@...> wrote:

         Is there a Notice of race for Calatagan already ? COMING Friday ...? Good winds..
      M I N G

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 9, 2013, at 8:02 AM, Jay <manilakiteboarding@...> wrote:

      I'm looking for Butch. Was mountain biking with his good friend Carlo Blanco few weeks ago. I can't find him on Facebook. Any leads? Carlo and Toti we were kiteboarding with him last December in soloviento.

      Jay Ortiz
      IKO Level 2 Instructor #4875