465Re: [manilakiteboarding] Day Trip

  • Jay
    May 29 1:42 AM
      Hi Carey,

      Wind is dying down with the end of amihan season. We have not kiteboard for 2 weeks now. That's the longest this year.

      Alas, we will be going to caliraya tomorrow for the day. You might want to join.

      Jay Ortiz
      IKO Level 2 Instructor #4875
      Manila Kiteboarding School

      On May 29, 2013, at 2:19 PM, Cary Puyat <chillax719@...> wrote:

      Hey guys,

      Been busy all summer, but now Ive got a week off before school starts.
      I was hoping to catch some wind. What beginner friendly spots are close to Manila?

      Cary

      We may try to see things as objectively as we please. None the less, we can never see them with any eyes except our own.

      - Justice Benjamin N. Cardozo

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic