462Re: Fwd: pdf

  • asmosoinio
    Mar 6, 2013
      Cool! So "Soloviento" is the new name for the Surf Kamp? Have you guys changed something about the place also?

      Wish I had time to come there... Kinda busy with the kids right now (Keimo 3 years, Kaapo 1 year). Will definitely be in touch when I get a change to come to the Philippines again!

      Greeting from a snowy Finland, home of good snowkiteing! :)

      BR,

      Asmo

      --- In manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com, Arthur Palacios <arthurpalacios@...> wrote:

      > Wow Jay that's a great write up about us.
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone
      >
      > On Mar 6, 2013, at 4:55 PM, Jay <manilakiteboarding@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Peeps,
      > >
      > > Check this out! Get your copy at any national bookstore.
      > >
      > > Art, I suggest you keep one in the resort.
      > >
      > > Life is gooood!
      > >
      > > Jay Ortiz
      > >
      > > Sent from my iPhone
      > >
      > > Begin forwarded message:
      > >
      > >> From: Timothy Jay Ibay <tjibay.expat2010@...>
      > >> Date: February 28, 2013, 6:06:29 PM GMT+08:00
      > >> To: Jay Ortiz <manilakiteboarding@...>
      > >> Subject: pdf
      > >>
      > >> Hi Jay,
      > >>
      > >> We just got the first 100 copies. Should be in National Bookstores and Fully Booked in a few days.
      > >>
      > >> Cheers,
      > >>
      > >> --
      > >> Timothy Jay Ibay
      > >> Writer, Expat Communications
      > >>
      > >> 148 Legaspi Towers 100, Legaspi St., Legaspi Village,
      > >> Makati City
      > >>

      > > <caliraya.pdf>

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic