266Re: [manilakiteboarding] Wind speed report and live camera in Caliraya!

    Nov 21, 2011
      Windspeed is up again since Sunday.

      20 to 30 kts in caliraya today! Me carlo and Peter were there.

      Here is the link again

      On Nov 15, 2011, at 8:38 AM, Jay Ortiz <manilakiteboarding@...> wrote:

      Guys,

      I took down the weather station yesterday. There seems to be a problem with the wind vane since last Sunday afternoon. We will just repair/replace it.

      As for the live cam, my programmers are working on a work around with the smart bro IP limitations. We might be able to broadcast 15 second clips every minute or a still picture that refreshes every minute until we get an IP from smart.

      Jay Ortiz

      On Nov 5, 2011, at 9:53 AM, Jay Ortiz <manilakiteboarding@...> wrote:

      Caliraya Windsport Association (CWA) members,

      This project of ours is finally a reality. It's now up and running. This is however on beta test.

      To access the wind speed report here is the link:

      You can also view the wind speeds for the last 7 days from the "Past Weather" button on the left of that page. This report is sent by our weather station every 15 minutes. Blue line is the average while the red line is the peak.

      To access the live cam here is the link:
      Username is caliraya
      Password is surfcamp

      Enjoy!

      Jay Ortiz