      To: manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com
      From: manilakiteboarding@...
      Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 22:35:51 +0800
      Subject: Re: [manilakiteboarding] Playa Calatagan Kiteboarding and Windsurfing event November 26

      Hi Fred,

      Guys it was Fred who told me about this spot more than 2 years ago. Thanks bro! Ok will keep you posted.

      So far list of people going are

      1. Jay
      2. Tony B
      3. Anssen B.
      4. Popoy B.
      5. Joseph C.
      6. Carlo L.
      7. Peter J.
      8. Ton ton(not sure)

      Anyone else? We need to know so they can prepare lunch for us. we might bring John Louie as support/caddie.

      Jay Ortiz
      Netspeed Software Inc.

      On Nov 6, 2011, at 2:07 PM, frederic soupart <turffonco@...> wrote:

      hey jay

      Nice to see you are making work of calatagan wicked spot that is i wish i could come with you guys but leaving with my brother to samar and sirgao for 1 month
      keep us posted about the event would want to join if it falls in our schedule .

      Joan and frederic

      To: manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com
      From: manilakiteboarding@...
      Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 00:45:59 +0800

      Hi Uri,

      I don't know yet since the forecast only gives us 1 week advance. However, end of November has been high probability of wind.

      There's also a nice swimming pool and wide beach for non kite boarder companions who want to join us that weekend.

      I'm set to checkout the place Thursday nov 11 for the day. Anybody can join.

      Jay Ortiz
      Netspeed Software Inc.

      On Nov 3, 2011, at 7:45 PM, singla20@... wrote:

      Is the wind forecast good Jay

      Thanks

      Uri

      From: Jay Ortiz <manilakiteboarding@...>
      Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 17:26:10 +0800

      Peeps,

      As I have told some of you already, Landco, the developer of Punta Fuego is hosting an event for us on that weekend. They will provide food and area for our trailers for that weekend. Support boat will also be available for us. It will just be a fun windsport event with the Philippine Windsurf Team.

      You guys should see this spot. There is flat water near the beach and small waves outside. Here is the link for pics and directions to get there.

      http://www.landco.ph/projects/playa/

      Let me know who else is going.So far those who confirmed with me are:

      Jay
      Tony B
      Anssen B.
      Popoy B.