250Re: [manilakiteboarding] Playa Calatagan Kiteboarding and Windsurfing event November 26

  • singla20@gmail.com
    Nov 3, 2011
      Is the wind forecast good Jay

      From: Jay Ortiz <manilakiteboarding@...>
      Sender: manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 17:26:10 +0800
      To: manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com<manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [manilakiteboarding] Playa Calatagan Kiteboarding and Windsurfing event November 26

      As I have told some of you already, Landco, the developer of Punta Fuego is hosting an event for us on that weekend. They will provide food and area for our trailers for that weekend. Support boat will also be available for us. It will just be a fun windsport event with the Philippine Windsurf Team.

      You guys should see this spot. There is flat water near the beach and small waves outside. Here is the link for pics and directions to get there.

      Let me know who else is going.So far those who confirmed with me are:

      Tony B
      Anssen B.
      Popoy B.

      See you all.