      From: "singla20@..." <singla20@...>
      To: manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, November 1, 2011 5:35 PM
      Subject: Re: [manilakiteboarding] Need for speed!

      Thanks to everyone who help me :) such a awesome long weekend at Pagupud. Strong wind, 30 knots, and big waves, more then me, I am 6 feet :o

      I will send u some pics.

      Btw guys, anyone knows where I can fix my kite. I have a cut :s

      Pagudpud rocks brs :)

      Uri

      From: "Rolland Aquino" <rolland@...>
      Sender: manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 16:16:54 -0400
      To: <manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com

      Hi Uri,

      Check out this site for Pagudpod:

      http://oceansource.net/kitesurfing/kitesurfing_in_pagudpud.asp

      Cheers,

      Rolland

      From: Jay Ortiz <manilakiteboarding@...>
      Subject: [manilakiteboarding] Need for speed!
      To: "manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com" <manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Wednesday, September 21, 2011, 10:01 AM

      Hi Guys,

      Just want to share pic of my new speed board I had custom made from Cape Town.

      Design looks fast with the progressive concave, rocker, and radical design. Can't wait to test it! Everyone is welcome to try it.

      Jay Ortiz

           http://portolaiya.weebly.com
      http://malarayat.weebly.com

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic