      From: "Rolland Aquino" <rolland@...>
      Sender: manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 16:16:54 -0400
      To: <manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [manilakiteboarding] Need for speed!

      Hi Uri,

      Check out this site for Pagudpod:

      http://oceansource.net/kitesurfing/kitesurfing_in_pagudpud.asp

      Cheers,

      Rolland

      ----- Original Message -----

      From: Oriol Singla

      Sent: 10/24/11 07:46 AM

      To: manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com

      Hey buddies,

      Where is the people going this long weekend?

      I am going to Pagudpud. Anyone knows any hotel near the kite spot or suf spot? Actualy any information about the area will be great, i've never been there.

      Cheers

      Uri

      2011/9/21 J&S <spencer@...>

      Hi Jay,

      So this is the one that you're talking about. I guess I dont have to ask you if you'll be in Caliraya this weekend. Enjoy brotha.

      Spencer