      From: Oriol Singla

      Sent: 10/24/11 07:46 AM

      To: manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com

      Subject: Re: [manilakiteboarding] Need for speed!

      Hey buddies,

      Where is the people going this long weekend?

      I am going to Pagudpud. Anyone knows any hotel near the kite spot or suf spot? Actualy any information about the area will be great, i've never been there.

      Cheers

      Uri

      2011/9/21 J&S <spencer@...>

      Hi Jay,

      So this is the one that you're talking about. I guess I dont have to ask you if you'll be in Caliraya this weekend. Enjoy brotha.

      Spencer