239Re: [manilakiteboarding] Need for speed!

  • Oriol Singla
    Oct 24, 2011
      Thanks bro. I just found this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3m0xNJNWSU
      AWESOME!!! i love these waves!! that is the conditions i love! will miss my surfboard for kite, i left it in Spain :(

      2011/10/24 Antonio Brunner <antonio.brunner@...>

      Hi Uri,

      Try Kingfisher Resport (check them out on FB). Never been there (would love too), but only heard positive reviews from them. And the pics are just awesome!

      Have fun....

      Antonio

      On 24.10.2011, at 22:46, Oriol Singla wrote:

      Hey buddies,

      Where is the people going this long weekend?

      I am going to Pagudpud. Anyone knows any hotel near the kite spot or suf spot? Actualy any information about the area will be great, i've never been there.

      Cheers

      Uri

      2011/9/21 J&S <spencer@...>

      Hi Jay,

      So this is the one that you're talking about. I guess I dont have to ask you if you'll be in Caliraya this weekend. Enjoy brotha.

      Spencer