RE: [manila-dev] Re: Mozilla rich text editor for Manila released

  • Lawrence Lee
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 29, 2004
      I did some testing here using Mozilla FireFox on Windows XP with a problem
      Ryan Hale reported on the Frontier-Users list.

      I looked at Ryan's template and found that the {bodytext} macro surrounded
      by a <font>..</font> tag caused the behavior described of text for news
      items/stories not appearing properly after the form is submitted. Removing
      it fixed the problem.

      Can you email me a copy of your template to lawrence@... and I'll
      take a look at it.

      Lawrence