Re: Frontier 9.0.1b1 now available

  • dabayly
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 9, 2004
      As far as port forwarding goes, I'd say that the option was a
      necessity. I can figure out how to turn it off if I must, but don't
      want particularly want to spend the time.

      > There were no functional kernel changes, but the app is a new build,
      > since we needed to change the version numbers reported by the Finder
      > and Windows Explorer. It's probably worth swapping it in for testing,
      > but just to be safe, make sure you've got viable backups first. It
      > should be safe -- I've been running it here for a couple of weeks, but
      > better safe than sorry.

      In the event the regex problem was a show stopper for me too. SO I
      wait for b2.

      I have one other question. When will the OS 9 version appear?