Feature/question: departmentLink and static sites

  • Timothy Jarrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30 8:19 AM
      Folks:

      I have a static Manila site and noticed that the {departmentLink} macro
      in news item templates doesn't get handled correctly by the static
      rendering.

      It should point back to my dynamic site for the department page, e.g.
      http://discuss.jarretthousenorth.com/newsItems/departments/boston

      Instead, it points to the equivalent directory on my static
      site--http://www.jarretthousenorth.com/newsItems/departments/boston

      Am I missing something? Should there be an option to statically render
      the department pages? Or should the macro point back at the dynamically
      rendered categories instead?

      Thanks
      Tim
      --