Gems site

  • somerandomstring
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2003
      Somehow I've managed to damage my server such that the
      page "myserver/gems" (the gems page on the home site) returns a page
      stating allowDirectoryListings must be true. The gems page on other
      sites (myserver/site1/gems) continue to work. What have I done?

      Thanks,
      Lee
    • somerandomstring
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 15, 2003
        The answer was nothing -- that's just how it is. I followed the
        directions at [1] and now all is working again.

        [1]
        http://manila.userland.com/howTos/howToConfigureGems

        --- In manila-dev@yahoogroups.com, "somerandomstring"