Re: News Items Editor - just wondering....

  • Sebastian Fiedler
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2003
      --- In manila-dev@yahoogroups.com, Jake Savin <jake@u...> wrote:
      > The new news items editor has not been dropped. There are a few
      > features that it's dependent on which need to be completed first, for
      > example email notification for comments and TrackBack pings.
      >
      > Also, I can load the mock-up fine here at the URL in your message:
      >
      > http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/blogs/gems/jaketest2/
      > newsItemsEditorMockup.html
      >
      > -Jake

      Hi Jake,

      no, the mock-up does not show up.

      Here is what I get, too:

      Forbidden
      You don't have permission to access /blogs/gems/jaketest2/ on this server.

      Apache/1.3.27 Server at cyber.law.harvard.edu Port 80

      I looking forward to the new news editor and multiple department
      feature. This will improve Manila big time.

      BTW... what about newsItems editing via Radio? Any chance we will get
      this, too?

      Greetings

      Sebastian