RE: [manila-dev] Missing feature: Delete a post

  • Ryan Hale
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 30, 2003
      As someone who has been using the Manila interface for blogging for several
      months now, I can say that the convenience that you are describing would be
      more than welcome! You've also touched on this in your ideas of "why" you
      were using an NIO site, but having the option of removing the extra layers
      of complexity would be great too. I can understand why they are there from
      the Manila perspective, but I'm wondering if there could be an overriding
      functionality that would offer a third option to the traditional views of
      Flipping the Homepage and NIO sites that would be to set the site for
      blogging functionality efficiency. This would - at least - include the
      areas that have been described up to this point, but maybe others such as a
      default use of comments instead of discussion groups. Just some thoughts
      here. I'm sure I'd have other suggestions with a little time to think about
      it.

      Thanks,

      Ryan Hale
      636.561.3403