buyer of all kinds scrap item

  • racheldee05
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2012
      SCRAP HAUZ

      8428 Mayapis Street San Antonio Village Makati City
      897-7199.401-6044.0920-232-5297
      Trixie
      You Trash It! We Cash It!
      FREE PICK-UP!!!
      BUYER OF SCRAP AIRCONDITIONING UNITS
      Window Type, Split Type, Ceiling Mounted,
      Wall Mounted, Floor Mounted
      Buyer ELECTRONIC SCRAP items
      (Old and Defective) non usable
      OFFICE EQUIPMENTS to HOME APPLIANCES
      Computer Units/Monitor/LCD/CPU/Computer Parts
      UPS/AVR/Printers/Transformer/Generator/Vault
      FillingCabinets/Refrigerator/Freezer/TV/Stereo/
      Components/TurnTable/ElectricFan/DVD/VCD/VHS
      Betamax/Rice Cooker/Oven/GasRange/Flat Iron
      Microwave/Blender/Vacuum/Water Dispenser
      Exhaust Fan/Typewriter (Manual or Electric)
      2 WayRadio/Cellphone/Car Battery/Car Stereo
      Scrap Car/Cable Wires/WiresÂ…

      Disposal that is made of Scrap Metal/Plastics and Paper
      We buy for Very Competetive Price/Clean-up/Demolition/Hauling

      Environmental Friendly!!!