Need help with questionnaire about CMS:)

  • motix32
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2012
      My name is Piotr and I am a student at Edinburgh Napier University
      studying Web Technologies. As part of my course I am required to write a
      dissertation on a topic of my choice, therefore this dissertation is
      designed to enable me to understand differences and similarities of Open
      Source (Wordpress, Drupal, Wiki, Joomla etc.) and Commercial (SiteCore,
      EpiServe, Ektron, Alterian, Amaxus, Sitefinity etc.) Content Management
      System within user point of view.

      I am aware of the busy schedules of everyone, but I would appreciate it
      if you could take just a few minutes to answer my questionnaire. I would
      appreciate honest answers so that varied responses can be collected.
      This questionnaire is completely anonymous and will only be handled by
      myself and my supervisor if need be.

      I would appreciate it if this questionnaire could be completed and
      returned to me by the 30th of February 2012. Thank you in advance for
      your co-operation in taking your time to complete my questionnaire, it
      is much appreciated.

      link to questionnaire <http://kwiksurveys.com?u=cms_questionaire>

      Thank You for your time spent:)