Real Estate Brokerage Services

  • Jensen Dykimching
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2011
      Real Estate Brokerage Services

      Golden Compass Realty is a fast-growing real estate brokerage in the Philippines. We market different properties such as condominiums, houses, vacant lots and commercial spaces.

      We partner with top and reputatable developers to guarantee only the best choices and safest investments for our clients. We market projects of Ayala Land, Alveo Land, Avida Land, Robinsons Land, SM Development, Eton Properties, DMCI Homes, Suntrust Properties, Century Properties, Rockwell Land, and Greenfield Development.

      We act as an general brokerage in the buying, selling and leasing of properties of our clients.

      BUYING a Property For Investment or End-Use?

      Provide us with:

      1) Budget
      2) Desired Location (ex. Makati, Ortigas, Global City)
      3) Type of Property (ex. Condominium, Townhouse, House & Lot)
      3) Property Description (ex. Bedrooms, Floor Area,

      We will match your requirements and help you choose your desired property.

      SELLING Your Property?

      Provide us with:

      1) Property Description
      2) Documents (Title, Location Map, Valid ID)
      3) Price (Monthly Rental, Dues)
      4) Pictures

      We will look for a buyer and help you sell your property.

      LEASING or RENTING Your Property ?

      Provide us with:
      1) Property Description
      2) Documents (Title, Location Map, Valid ID)
      3) Price (Monthly Rental, Dues)
      4) Pictures

      We will look for a client to rent your property.

      Kindly contact us through:

      EMAIL : goldencompassrealty@...
      LANDLINE: 622-8909 / 964-1025
      GLOBE: 0917-5649838 / 0917-8321788
      SUN: 0922-4196188 / 0922-8381755
      SMART: 0920-9461733

      Look for:

      RANDIJAY D. UY , Real Estate Broker
      REBL # 19402

      JENSEN L. DYKIMCHING , Real Estate Broker
      REBL # 03540