Business Training

  • jennylynsia@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2010
      Hi, sharing information with you. If you think entrepreneurship is not
      for you, please pass to your friends and disregard this message.

      CREATE ABUNDANCE INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMMUNITY
      "A community dedicated to creating a world that works for all"

      Life Entrepreneurship Program

      Life Entrepreneurship is Being a contribution, Doing business while
      living life's purpose and Having personal development and
      significance.

      Our Vision: Create One Thousand Multi-Millionaires by the year 2020.

      Our Mission: Spread Financial Education throughout the Nation.

      Because of this vision and mission we developed the Life
      Entrepreneurship Program designed to create Wealth from Zero.

      This program is open only to people who are success-driven, open-minded,
      coachable, willing to build and expand their business empire.

      If you share the same vision of a First World Philippines by year 2020,
      I invite you to one of our public events entitled:

      Wealth Course: "Discovering and Reprogramming your Personal Wealth
      Operating System and Money Blueprints"

      This course consists of three Modules. One module per session (3 hours).

      Module 1. Awareness - Uncovering Money Operating Systems ™
      Module 2. Understanding - Source of Limiting Wealth Beliefs & Empowering
      Wealth Beliefs™
      Module 3. Reconditioning - Reprogramming Money Operating Systems ™

      Schedules:
      Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesday
      Time: 3-6 pm or 6-9 pm
      Venue: Makati, Philippines*

      Fee: 200php per module for food

      Limited slots only.

      Reservation Details:
      1. Text me the following details: Full name, age, occupation, email,
      date, venue and time slot.

      I will send you a confirmation thru your mobile. No text, no
      reservation.
      2. Bring pen and paper.
      3. Come on time.

      Help us spread financial literacy by forwarding this invitation to your
      friends and families. To get to know us better, register in
      www.ca2020.net <http://www.ca2020.net/> . *Get to know int'l and
      regional schedules for UAE, Japan, Cebu, Iloilo, Laguna, Baguio, other
      regions on the site.

      Everyone wants to be wealthy, what sets you apart from others is when
      you TAKE ACTION!

      RSVP: Coach Jenny Sia

      0917.572.5213(Globe)

      0932.759.0089 (Sun)

      jennylynsia@...
      <mailto:jennylynsia@...>

      www.ca2020.net <http://www.ca2020.net/>

      http://jennylynsia.blogspot.com

      (CA2020 website is exclusive only to serious entrepreneurs. Kindly
      indicate Coach Jenny Sia as the person who invited you to the site for
      faster registration approval.)

      "How do you know if you know something? If you LIVE IT, you KNOW
      IT. If you don't live it, then you heard about it, you talk about
      it, you think about it, you might have read about it, but you don't
      know it." –T. Harv Eker

    • jennylynsia@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 27, 2011
        Hi, sharing information with you as part of our mission to spread
        financial education. If you think entrepreneurship is not for you,
[...]

        Schedules for June and July:
        Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesday
        Time: 3-6 pm or 6-9 pm
        Venue: Makati, Philippines*

        Fee: 200php per module for food purchase at the venue

[...]

        " If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're
        right." -Henry Ford