Noynoy Is Severely and Unjustifiably Overrated

  • Maria Khaye
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2010
      How long can Noynoy keep up his charade of heroism and hope? He accomplished nothing as a senator and his inexperience will cost us dearly. When will we ever learn that novelty politicians won't solve our country's problems? It's a problematic and familiar road that no one would want to travel again.
      As a senator, Noynoy Aquino has passed a staggering total of ZERO laws. Even Lito Lapid had one law passed!
      >For these coming elections, I urge all of you to please VOTE WISELY!
      >Read more at: http://tamangkatotohanan.wordpress.com/2010/04/26/korina-beat-me-up/

    • Chikah Chua
      Message 2 of 5 , May 4, 2010