2nd Speed Hiring - IT Jobs for Singapore!

  • Stanford Co
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2007
      Guys,

      Please forward to all your friends who you think might be interested..

      Tnx a lot..

      Stanford R. Co
      Research & Development
      Regilent Project Mngt., Inc.
      Email: stanford.co@...

      We are formally extending you an invitation to our 2nd Speed Hiring Recruitment Event. This event is meant to bring together our country's best IT minds and explore other possible opportunities for employment.
      This time, we have a sponsor that brings us a unique opportunity for growth and career development in SINGAPORE. Optimum Solutions is one of Singapore's largest employers and also currently maintains offices in India and the United States.
      Our previous Speed Hiring event has brought good fortune to 30 candidates from the 170 that attended, with half already having accepted job offers.
      We are currently inviting candidates with skills in any of the following:
      * C# Programming
      * Java/J2EE Programming
      * Unix C++ Programming
      * Oracle Development
      * QA Testing
      Please note that this event does require practical experience in the skills listed above. Please make sure that you have an equivalent of at least 3 years' worth of experience before you consider joining.
      If you are interested in attending, please visit our website at www.Regilent.com, click on the Jobs link and get yourself a Ticket Number. Please take note of this number so that we may prioritize your slot.
      The event will be held on October 6 & 7, 2007 from 10AM to 6PM at the SGV Hall, 3F ACCM Bldg. AIM Conference Center Benavidez cor. Trasierra Streets Legaspi Village, Makati City, PH
      There shall be an evaluation portion and a short interview. Please brush up on your conceptual skills and be on your best decorum. There is no dress code, but as a good rule of thumb, dress to impress the sponsor.
      Also, please be sure to bring the following:
      * Hard copy of your UPDATED Resume
      * Photocopy of Passport (Still valid for more than 6 months)
      * Writing Pen
      * Any friends who may be interested, they will thank you for the opportunity
      For more information, you may contact us at hr@..., or call us at 717-4129 / 717-4176. However, due to the large number of expected participants, our line may occasionally be busy and email is preferred.
      Please Note: We are not a placement or recruitment agency. No fees will be collected, and no payment is required should you be/not be successfully hired.