How to get the free sites relocated for free... from EditThisPage.com and ManilaSites.com

  • Don Saklad
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2005
      How would we locate resources to get all the free sites relocated
      again for free?... from EditThisPage.com and from ManilaSites.com

      That way the efforts of contributors to this medium using those
      templates wouldn't be lost for lack of responding to the orange
      service note!

      Ah, but if I had the advanced skills and resources!
      Regrettably not.