Huge Freshwater order arriving tomorrow (Friday)

  • Manhattan resident
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2013
      Greetings fish club member. Its been a while since we posted any news. Ah, the dog days of Summer. They are coming to an end as we prepare for back to school time and some amazing deals to boot. If you are not already a fan of the store on facebook, you should be. We generally post specials there a lot more frequently now. We posted a list of fish expected to arrive tomorrow there just a few minutes ago. Check it out.
      https://www.facebook.com/SunflowerPetManhattanKs

      We will also be posting our back to school specials there which will begin on Monday morning. Some amazing deals on aquatic related items!

      Thanks so much for your continued support and for choosing us for all your pet's needs.

      Mike Bonella
      Owner,
      Sunflower Pet Supplies
      aka Manhattan Aquarium Co.