Military Appreciation Sale: this weekend

  • Manhattan Aquarium Co.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2012
    We have been asked many times about a military discount.
    It is difficult to do this on a regular basis due to margins and trying to offer great prices all the time. However to respond to the numerous requests, we are having a military appreciation sale Fri-Sun. Watch for our insert in the post paper and bring your military ID.  Also be sure to watch for our annual Festivus Sale.  Have a safe and happy holiday season and thank you for all your support!

    Mike Bonella
    Owner,
    Sunflower Pet Supply &
    Manhattan Aquarium Co.