My Site

  • Levk Velez
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2002
      My small site. It has a comic and a few strips and a few images,
      cheak it out ^^

      http://www.v1331-productions.com

      Tell me what you think in a scale 0-13, 0 being worst on earth and
      13 being best ^^
    • Morghan Gill
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 30, 2002
        hey there, I would have to give it........a 9. Its really good. I like they way it is so organized. Your art work is also good. I like the girl warriors. Do you use copic markers? Also I thing you should check out the how to draw manga series. These books can really help you develope your style. www.Howtodrawmanga.com . Very good. ^_^
        Morghan
        Levk Velez <levk_v@...> wrote:My small site. It has a comic and a few strips and a few images,
        cheak it out ^^

        http://www.v1331-productions.com

        Tell me what you think in a scale 0-13, 0 being worst on earth and
        13 being best ^^

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • Levk Velez
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 31, 2002
          thanks for the comment and everything. I use markers,
          but not that brand. But I mostly color in photoshop.
          And How to draw Manga books, I have a few and they
          don't help me much. The best for me is to learn on my
          own with little help, but Thanks anyway ^^ :)

          HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
          http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/