A bit late to the party...

  • camberwick@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2011
      Not sure if there has been much activity here of late, but just recently found the place and I wanted to say that everyone previously has been trying to get me to see the note - work out it's name - see where that letter is on the Mandolin.

      Well - I didn't get on too well with that system, but what you've explained here in lesson one and two, cutting out the note name, just made the whole thing a lot easier.

      I'll continue going through the lessons, but just thought I would say thanks.