Re: Deceased Luchadora - No Thank You!

  • DangerousKing
    Message 1 of 1480 , Jul 1, 1999
      >>Not surprised about Mari dropping herself
      on her head. Remember the no touch tope con hilo on
      ZION '98? She went over the ropes and straight down. I
      didn't know whether to feel sorry or be embarrassed for
      her...<<<br><br>Why? It was Ayako's fault for not being in position to
      catch Mari, it wasn't Mari's fault for not getting far
      enough past the apron.
    • renegade007au
      Message 1480 of 1480 , Mar 3, 2002