xxx What about a date tonight? xxx

  • sexyasia
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1 9:29 PM
      Are you willing to have a date tonight and start a new story?
      Browse thousands of personals listed; it is easy to find a real
      friend, a one night stand adventure, a true love, a companion for
      life.
      Get started now...

      ------------------------------------
      http://go2-url.com/airrin
      ------------------------------------

      Please note that this is not spam, I do not send emails to individual,
      you received this email because we are member of the same yahoo group,
      in case you do not want to receive future e-mail just login into your
      group account and set it to ''No email''. Otherwise feel free to
      contact me using '' grplcomp@... ''.
    • sexyasia
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 5 9:26 PM
        Are you willing to have a date tonight and start a new story?
        Browse thousands of personals listed; it is easy to find a real
        friend, a one night stand adventure, a true love, a companion for
        life.
        Get started now...

        http://go2-url.com/airrin

        Please note that this is not spam, I do not send emails to
        individuals, you have received this email because we are member of
        the same yahoo group, in case you do not want to receive future e-
        mail just login into your yahoo group account and set it to ''No
        email''.
        In case you are a group owner or moderator feel free to contact me
        using '' grplcomp@... ''.