CONGRATULATIONS BARACK OBAMA!

  • Rasa Von Werder
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2008
      CONGRATULATIONS BARACK OBAMA!

      NOV 5 2008

      We hear from Rasa, Dr. Boyd Ed Graves, Melody Hart, Son Michael, Daughters
      of Dea, etc.

      RASA@...

      IMPORTANT NEW BLOG:

      http://thefutureiswomen.blogspot.com/

      Phone: 607 655 9391

      WWW.WOMANTHOUARTGOD.COM

      RASA BOOKS LULU.COM:

      http://www.lulu.com/browse/search.php?search_forum=-1&search_cat=2&show_results=topics&return_chars=200&search_keywords=&keys=&header_search=true&sitesearch=lulu.com&q=&fSearch=RASA+VON+WERDER&fSearchFamily=0&fSubmitSearch.x=9&fSubmitSearch.y=7

      RASA BOOKS AMAZON.COM:

      http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_b/105-9665735-6484408?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=RASA+VON+WERDER&Go.x=13&Go.y7

      (Response Nov 6:)